After receiving the product, you have 14 days to decide whether you want to return your order.
Please note that, due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept unopened products or faulty shipments as returns.
You can always return your order free of charge using the method described below. You can also use other carriers but then the costs are for your own account. Returns work as follows:
Return via a postal service point
1. report your return shipment by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your invoice number, article number and personal details.
2. put the items together in a box with the return label that you received from us by e-mail. This can be a different box than the original packaging.
3. cut out the return label and stick it on the parcel
4. take the parcel to the postal service point. DHL will print your own return ticket to return the package free of charge.
5. When we have received the package, you will receive a confirmation email. Within 10 working days you will be refunded via the payment method you used. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, the refund will be made as quickly as possible, but within 14 days following the day of the withdrawal, including the delivery and return costs, once we have received the product or you can prove that you returned it.
If you are returning a part of the order, only that part will be refunded.
General return address:
Headquarters Peppery Panty Graafseweg 282 5213 AS ‘s-Hertogenbosch The Netherlands